Tuesday, January 18, 2011

X-Men First Class Pic

So, if you scour the interwebs, you can pretty much see who's who in the cast.  It looks to me like the story is going to be the story before the story.

At first, when I read the synopsis, I was kinda bent, because it seems like for the life of us, we can't actually get an effing X-Men movie to save our geeky lives.  Whats so hard about getting Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Beast, Angel, and Ice-Man together?  The character dynamics and stories have been established over decades.  I seriously don't get it.

But whatever.  Apparently the movie I've waited my whole life for will have to wait a bit longer.

When we get better resolution on the photo I'll be more inclined to make judgements upon its merits rather than on the project as a whole.  I will say that at least they seemed to have gotten the character looks right, and the X-Uniform doesn't look terrible.  Which is something I can't say about Green Lantern.

Christian Nicholson

No comments:

Post a Comment